|Unfortunately, the current administration has not begun processing White House greetings, and therefore, we are unable to request greetings at this time.
If you're a U.S. citizen and a resident of my district and would like to
receive a greeting from the President of the United States, please complete
the form below. I would be happy to help you in securing any of the following:
Required fields are followed by *.
- Birthday Greetings for persons 80 years of age or over,
or 70 or over for veterans
- Anniversary Greetings for couples celebrating 50 years
of marriage or more
- Wedding Greetings available after the event
- Baby's Birth available within a year of birth. Please
make your request after the baby is born.
- Retirement for 20 years of service or longer
- Girl Scout Gold Award
- Eagle Scout
- School Graduation
- Class Reunion
- Religious Anniversary